Monday 3 January 2011

Hard Work


Hard work really pays off is what I have heard all through out my life. Yes it did when I was in school or probably even in college. But now its been almost 4 years me working, never really found its a statement actually meant for work or just used while we are studying!

Yes its just interaction that matters I guess, the whole years work goes unnoticed if you end up being friend of the boss! I find it funny....if you have been playing around with your boss and simply entertaining him the all day you turn out to be the best get the highest pay! 

Exactly what happened to me last appraisal in my office...all my colleague had to do is be at his best with my boss and grab the best opportunity that came even if he wasn't qualified for it! If you are wondering that why hadn't I raised it with the management...yes I did but in vain! if you are still wondering why am I in the office working ....coz I love my job, and yes its recession affected area still! 

To my wonderful colleague...I am happy that you bagged the job scoring nil in appraisal but just talking your way through with my dear boss! Congrats.....but remember it can back fire :) 

Sometimes its just a bit of motivation that you need from the right person.

With love,
Still Hardworking with patience:)


No comments:

Post a Comment